Natasha Wisler
5770 Smith Rd.
Canandaigua, NY 14424
(585) 919-9809
nwisler1@binghamton.edu
Maxim Healthcare Services
Mobile Staffing
Name of Recruiter: ______
Title: _______
3103 Airport Blvd. Suite 450
Mobile, AL 36606
1-16-2010
Dear Mr./Ms. _____,
I read with interest your advertisement for healthcare recruiters at Maxim Healthcare Services. To begin, I appreciate the time you have taken to review my resume, as well as the careful consideration that goes into the hiring process. As an employer, you look to hire those with integrity and talent- workers who are dependable, innovative, polished, and passionate. The staffing industry also demands employees who can reliably locate and assess potential talent, effectively allocate time and resources, and exercise discretion and ethical business.
To briefly summarize my experience, I have worked as a communications assistant, public relations aide, and student aide for a domestic violence shelter. These roles required and developed: a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), discretion and ethics (maintaining confidentiality in regard to domestic violence situations), and excellent communication skills (the ability to create press releases for area publications and communicate in high-pressure situations with clients). Additionally, through employment and Sigma Alpha Pi membership (which involved leadership training and success networking team meetings), I have developed strong teamwork, leadership, character assessment, and organizational skills. I offer you these abilities as well as my enthusiasm and dedication.
I hope to begin an exciting and long career with Maxim Healthcare Services. For additional information, I can be contacted at (585) 919-9809. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Natasha Marie Wisler
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It reads like you sincerely wish for the position and I believe most companies are looking for someone who would be wanting the job. You get the point across that the position would be your one true niche in society and it shows.
ReplyDelete-Ae Rhee Chung
Personally, I wouldn't put the first paragraph because it doesn't tell them anything about you. If you are trying to say that you are all those things listed above (dependable, innovative, etc), I would just say so and then describe how you possess those wonderful qualities. However, I think your second paragraph goes into much further detail and does explain your attributes. Perhaps put in why this job will help you? I think you have a great basis here.
ReplyDelete