Monday, January 18, 2010

Jen Weinel's Personal Statement

This is my personal statement for applying to Physician Assistant Schools.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmmtnoxmzg

3 comments:

  1. Although I have never written or read a personal statement before, I really enjoyed reading yours and could definitely tell that, and why, you want to become a PA. Your story about your grandmother was very touching. Good luck!

    Aleksandra Vileshina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't written or read a personal statement either but I think you did really well in expressing your desire to become a Physician's Assistant.

    There were a few things though that seemed off. It seems a bit strange when you used "you" in one of the sentences around the middle of your statement since most of the statement was written in the first person narrative. In the last paragraph instead using the word "really" it might sound nicer to use "undoubtedly". It also seemed a bit odd the way you connected those last two sentences with the colon. Other than those tidbits, you have a wonderful personal statement.

    Sorry, I removed the last post to fix it up :)

    ReplyDelete